PLANT MAINTENANCE DELIVERABLES
Our thorough Maintenance Deliverables team provides detailed maintenance packages to our clients for their preventative maintenance, inventory management, procurement services, and inventory auditing. These packages are compiled from vendor inventory lists or drawing bill of materials, then converted into our client’s preferred software (e.g. SAP®).
SAP® Maintenance Deliverables
- Review equipment documentation including but not limited to: mechanical/electrical drawings, formal equipment list, purchase orders and vendor orders.
- Retrieve data from project sources, vendors and alliance members as needed.
- Prepare equipment descriptions using accepted SAP maintenance module structure.
- SAP data base is searched for existing material coding and extended to plant if necessary.
- Generate new codes in SAP based on established equipment structure.
- Establish SAP functional locations based on the flow of the line and input from plant data steward.
- Create or revise equipment sketches if required by plant data steward.
- Populate new SAP® structure including: functional location, equipment numbers, material codes, documents created for sketches and/or manuals if applicable, then loaded into SAP® data base.
SAP® Maintenance Orders and Notifications
- Create maintenance orders and notifications based on plant needs: work hours, number of people, priority, location, assembly, start/finish dates, and activity type.
- Requisitioning and/or Purchasing maintenance spares for facilities.
- Develop supplier relationships that focused on quality, productivity, and innovation.
- Negotiate price and delivery timetables with vendors.
- Review records of items purchased, cost delivery, product performance and inventories.
- Process domestic Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) purchase orders.
- Prepare comprehensive quote packages with input from engineering and manufacturing.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods are delivered on time; in the event of unforeseen issues, trace and track shipments, then follow-up on undeliverable goods.
- Work directly with corporate, business units, plant personnel, plant engineering, and procurement to settle issues with equipment suppliers.